Gorilla Garden Carts or wheelbarrow type yard carts are one of your friendly answers now that you’ve got spring and cabin fever, the gardening itch and your entire property to clean up and manicure, you should be thinking of the proper tools, carts and equipment you’ll be needing for each project.
No matter what kind of gardening or yard work you do, what kinds of livestock or pets you have, there is always some sort of clean up and/or maintenance. A Gorilla garden dump cart may be just one of the great tools and/or helpful pieces of equipment you could use. Your choices may vary from project to project. For instance, this featured Tricam GOR210B-T1 Gorilla Cart would be a perfect yard cart for everything from hauling yard and garden debris to the compost pile (or wherever), to cleaning out a small barn or chicken coop.
I’m into raising chickens at home and personally could not maintain anything around my hobby farm without certain tools and equipment such as a garden cart or wheelbarrow of some sort and this particular yard cart has the strength and durability to handle just about anything.
This Tricam FOR210B-T1 Gorilla Garden Cart with a dumping box is strong and attractive and features these many, many pros:
- This Gorilla Cart holds and hauls up to 600 pounds
- It has a quick-release dumping mechanism
- The 2-in-1 convertible T-handle can be pulled by hand or behind a tractor or an ATV
- The high strength plastic bed is maintenance free, won’t rust and is easy to clean
- It’s easy to assemble
- It has 10 inch tires
- The Gorilla cart dimensions are 40″ x 36″ x 24″
- It weighs a sturdy 45 pounds
- And all the connectors are packaged by step, so no guessing what to use when reading through the steps
- Consumer reviewers really like how well this garden cart travels across the most uneven areas of the yard and handles great even on gravel
- When using this high quality Gorilla dump cart from Amazon, for moving dirt, rock, feed or whatever, there is one time only shoveling ~ thanks to the dumping feature
The consumers and users of the Gorilla Garden Cart wheelbarrow have a few concerns, however, they do not outweigh the pros! Overall the reviews are very good. The concerns are:
- If you intend to use the dumping mechanism, some of the reviewers say that the 600 pound load limit is pushing it a bit for maximum weight but apparently the instructions do explain that. All you really have to do is adjust your load of debris, soil, gravel or whatever you’re transporting for easier dumping.
- And the poly bin size, even though thick and sturdy, seems a little bit smaller than you expect it to when you open the box, however, it does hold plenty enough to get your projects under control and finished.
Another great option would be the Model NTEMP10 Dumping Yard Cart.
This rugged yard cart has a 1200 pound capacity and is a generous 44 inches long x 24 inches wide.
The side panels are removable allowing the cart to become a flat bed trailer! Wow, how easy to haul bags of potting soil, fertilizer, concrete mix, potted plants & shrubs or whatever you need help with! And the included accessories tray will keep your garden tools and miscellaneous odds and ends always within reach.
The reviews rave about this heavy duty yard cart. To date there are no “cons” other than to say it does roll so easily that you’ll need to chock the wheels in order to keep it still!
Check out these “helpers” at Amazon.Com as you can always trust Amazon for high quality products and prompt shipping.
Well, now it’s time to turn work into fun and a user friendly garden cart and/or garden cart with dumping features and removable sides. Any one of these choices will help you you do just that!
Prefer a wheelbarrow to a yard cart, garden cart or wagon? Well, Amazon always has helpful answers, options and solutions for all of your household and landscape projects.
This Ames 10 cubic foot, dual wheel contractor wheelbarrow is a very fine choice.
Wheelbarrows are either one wheel or two wheels. Depending on your project (and your personal strength) is probably the biggest determining factor.
Featured here in the picture is the sturdy and rugged Ames True Temper BP10 contractor grade wheelbarrow. The heavy duty poly bucket size is ten cubic feet with easy, almost no maintenance construction. Consumers rave about the capacity, durability and ease of handling this wheelbarrow sports. The dual wheels keep even the heaviest loads stable for easy transport from one side of your property to the other, ignoring the bumpy terrain. While loading, this wheelbarrow sits solid with the two tires and a rigid back leg support brace securing the unit. This is difficult for a single wheel wheelbarrow or for a lot of the other yard carts and gardening carts made.
Owning a hobby farm myself, I have found out many ways to make all of my chores faster and easier. Next to having a handy man or some kind of workers at your beck and call, choosing the best pieces of equipment, whether yard carts, garden wagons, wheelbarrows, or whatever, for your needs does take a bit of thought and sometimes a bit more money. Unfortunately, I learned many helpful hints after making many mistakes. One of the biggest of those mistakes was thinking I could get by with inexpensive flee market quality yard equipment and yard tools. Whoa! Don’t do that! Your chores will not be easier using low grade utensils, tools and equipment. So you can’t even imagine those chores being any fun at all. To have just a tidbit of fun using your yard tools and equipment makes for a good day!
The consumer reviewers say they like these quality features about the Ames Contractor -grade Wheelbarrow:
- The heavy duty construction of the wheelbarrow
- Having dual wheels equals more stability even when traveling across uneven or rocky terrain
- Having more stability also means the tipping will go to the front which is usually where you want it to go
- The dual wheels contribute to the balance of the load
- It has a solid back leg brace
- The hardwood handles are strong and easy to hold
- The wheelbarrow bucket or bin is lightweight yet durable
- The bin is made of heavy duty poly
- Poly is rust proof and easy to clean
- Quality products are always guaranteed by Amazon
Here’s yet another fantastic and creative idea for you ~ give your kids or grand kids a birthday ride around the yard in your contractor wheelbarrow with balloons tied to it!
Marine grade aluminum makes this Tipke 2100 utility/garden cart perfect for so many of your everyday projects. Because it is aluminum there is no need to worry about it rusting or corroding when using it for hauling wet soil, yard debris, cleaning a barn or even washing out gardening pots and cleaning tools. Tote your flowers or shrub projects along with your tools easily around the yard and then use this utility garden cart as a working station. No need to worry about spilling water or wet soil in this wagon! And it will sit securely without tipping, rolling around or rolling away.
For those of us that do a lot of boating or spend time at the lake, the beach, or going on picnics, this utility cart holds up to 330 pounds, making trips up and down the docks with all of your “stuff” a breeze. The 20 inch pneumatic tires handle uneven ground, bumps on walkways and most rough terrain. This cart also has a removable front panel which makes for easy loading, unloading and transporting of equipment, coolers, boxes, bags, the kids and even the dog!
In the fall, after collecting a few small pumpkins, some colored corn and baby squashes I then like to walk through the woods looking for pine cones, acorns, branches, colored leaves, evergreen boughs or whatever looks interesting. After bringing home a wagon full of goodies, I create crafts and center pieces for the different seasons. I’m not sure how I would carry all of that without my garden cart!
When the day is done, simply spray off the Tipke 2100 Marine/Utility/Garden Cart with your garden hose. Because this utility cart only weighs 33 pounds empty, has retractable handles which can lock and the entire cart folds up to occupy only two square feet of space, it’s very easy to find a storage area for it.
While I was researching garden carts, utility carts, yard carts with and without dumping capabilities, wheelbarrows and wagons I found that each has it’s own benefits. Depending on your projects and your budget you may want more than one! Some of the high ranking comments here are from actual owners and users of the Tipke 2100 Marine Fold-It Utility Cart.
- The huge wheels make it roll more freely on the boardwalk.
- It is very light and doesn’t take up much room when folded up.
- I’d never go back to gardening without one.
- This is an excellent cart. It is very well made.
- Much easier to handle than a one-wheel wheelbarrow.
- I can move enormous amounts of material with no strain whatsoever.
- Oh, and don’t forget to purchase the bike trailer hitch for those energy saving trips to the store! Amazon provided great service and shipping!
There were a few concerns about balancing the load. This is an easy fix by simply distributing your cargo evenly so the weight isn’t totally over the wheels.
Also, some have mentioned that there were sharp edges on the aluminum. So unpack carefully and check the cart as you assemble it.
Overall, the utility/garden cart does have really nice reviews from it’s users and appears to be a sturdy, efficient and worthwhile product.
The Tipke 2100 Marine Fold-It Utility Garden Cart has been such a good ‘second hand man’ for so many different projects for so many people and can be viewed at Amazon.